Welcome To…. Diving!

Diving        

Today I am going to teach you about diving! If you want to try by the end of my post, then tell your mom (Or dad) to go online and search ‘Duke diving’ And sign up for Tuesday and Thursday so I have someone my age! L.O.L!!!!

So anyway, diving isn’t like you would think.  So you drive up duke campus and wait for coach Brandon. P.S. he yells all the time!!!

Ok so then you walk behind  him and then he will lead you to the dry land. Dryland and you start dry land by stretching then you do dry board. Dryboard is when you go on a diving board but instead of water, it’s a giant, fluffy, blue mat. So after dryboard sometimes you get to do tramp.

Tramp is my favorite. So then you go to this giant pool. It has 10 diving boards total. 3 1 meter, 2 3 meter, and one 5,6,7,and 10 board. So he might ask you to do a straight, pike, and tuck jump.  A straight jump is literally just a straight jump. A tuck is a straight jump but you grab your left shin with your left and the same with your right. And pike is when you grab your feet with your in hands midair!