Welcome To: The Gymnastics Part Of This Blog!

Gymnastics!

Gymnastics is a really fun sport to learn.  It can also be hard, with I why I’m here to help! Let’s start with something basic. How about a cartwheel?

To do a cartwheel start with your hands in a V shape. (Not you Vittoria) And kinda have one leg aka your  dominate leg like half and inch up. And now, slowly but fast, put your hands on the ground and try to push off the ground once both hand have touched.

It takes a while but once you learn, it’s easy .

OMG! You did it right? I’m guessing you did it.  Opps! I got ahead of myself. I should also teach you how to roll!. If you can great! just skip ahead to the star. (*) To do a  roll you start on your feet and bend down so your head touches the ground. Then with your feet, you push off the ground. Good job!

*********************************************

OK I you can also do a back roll go to the next stars. To do a back roll once again start standing up and bend down so your head touches the ground like a forwards roll but umm, backwards.  Then you kind of roll your wrists into a plank, with is where your hands are together on the ground and you have your toes do the same thing.

Congrats! PS I learned in diving.

********************************************************************

Great job! today you learned how to do a cartwheel, roll, back roll, and knowing ho two do way more advanced tricks! Join me next time at TGIF!

One thought on “Welcome To: The Gymnastics Part Of This Blog!

1. Even tho i now how to do these tricks it was still awesome.i lick how you added at the end the photo you added.i learned how to do a backwards roll tho. So thank you!👌