Welcome To… Ceder Point!

Ceder Point        

Ceder point is an awesome place to go over the summer! Ceder Point is a world famous amusement park in Ohio. It has lots of joy rides and excitement! It has great lighting for pictures! L.O.L!!!

I Anyway if you have or rent a boat, you can dock it there and be first for the rides! There is this one ride where it very slowly takes you up on these little swings that you sit on. After that it very slowly swing you around and then brings you back down. It goes 300 ft high!

Ok my absolute favorite is this one called Corkscrew. It has a tiny lump thingie then you do 4 loops and then go totally upside down! It’s awesome except your head goes bouncing the whole time.

My favorite restaurant there vis Chick-fil-A. If you do the bumper cars not the snoopy ones  the sparkly ones, Be warned! If you have a sensitive stomach like me, the minuet you get hit, your stomach flys into the safety lift thingie .

There are some very scary rides I do not recommend going on. Some are very nice with medium screams.

I really recommend going to Ceder Point. If you  stay long enough, you might even  see the parade!

One thought on “Welcome To… Ceder Point!